Dr. R. K. Sachdeva – Chairman & Managing Director
The Founder of DSS Systems and Software Technologies Ltd., Mr. R. K. Sachdeva, has a degree in Mechanical Engineering and over 35 years of industry experience. Including his tenure with IBM in the early 70’s. He is an award winning technocrat, who is considered as one of the founders of the IT industry in Western India.
Having led several export delegations abroad for the government of India, Dr. Sachdeva is also the recipient of the ‘Outstanding Contribution to Software Export’ award by the Computer Society of India for the year 1998.Apart from his passion for Quality Management Systems, which he propagates though DSS’s products, Dr. Sachdeva is also a Black Belt in Six Sigma.
- 2000: ISO Certification – By RWTUN
- 2003: ISO 9001:2000 Certification – by RWTUV
- 2003: SEI CMM Level 4 Assessment – by KPMG
- 2005: DSS’s product Pro-QMS successfully completed the Microsoft Platform Test for ISV Solutions at VeriTest
- 2006: ISO 9001:2000 Certification – by DNV
- 2009: ISO 9001:2008 Certification – by DNV
- 1996: Special Award for Outstanding Software Exports – by Electronics & Computer Software Export Promotion Council [ESC], Ministry of Commerce, Government of India.
- 1997: Outstanding Contribution to the IT Industry – awarded by Computer Society of India [CSI], to Mrs. Medha Stephen [Our Former Director & CTO]
- 1998: Outstanding Contribution to Software Exports – awarded by Computer Society of India. [CSI], to Dr. R. K. Sachdeva [Chairman & Managing Director].